1. Full IQ Football kit (top, shorts and socks) must be worn to training, and (wherever possible) at holiday clinics.
2. Training will start and finish on time so please ensure that the player arrives promptly and arrange for their pick up immediately after the completion of the session.
1. All training is charged monthly regardless of attendance, with 10 monthly invoices from February to November.
2. Fees are charged monthly in advance, and are due by the 7th of the month.
3. Termination of membership shall be subject to one month’s written notice and payment thereof.
Please tick one relevant box
Annual membership is compulsory, and is an annual once-off fee charged separately from your training fees.
Termination of membership shall be subject to one month’s written notice and payment thereof.
Please choose one of the following options by ticking the relevant box below.
1. Please ‘like’ and follow our social media channels below. We wouldn’t want you to miss the official ‘announcement’ of the player joining IQ Football Academy.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/iqfootball
Keep up to date with all the latest developments, skills videos, and tools!
2. We would like to welcome the player as a new ‘signing’ to our IQ Football team. If you would like to be part of this celebration, please arrive 10 minutes early to your first session so that we can take a picture of the player ‘signing’ or holding up their new football kit (this is what professional football players do when they join a new team). We will also ask them these three questions:
2.1 Are they right or left footed?
2.2 Who is their favourite football player?
2.3 Why do they love football?
We will then share their picture and the answers to their questions on our social media channels to celebrate them and to announce IQ Football Academy’s newest recruit!
3. I, the parent or legal guardian of this participant, herby grant IQ Football the right and permission to use pictures, digital images, and videos of the player (in which the player may be included in whole or part) for marketing purposes.
I, the parent or legal guardian of this participant, hereby give permission for my son/daughter to participate fully in the football coaching sessions or any holiday clinics run by IQ Football. I, the undersigned, hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify IQ Football and its coaches from any and all liability, personal injury, sickness or death, as well as property damage and expenses, of any nature whatsoever, which may be incurred by my son/daughter while they are participating.
We’re always looking at ways to help ‘develop intelligent players’ – on and off the field, so we created ‘tools’ to assist in your child’s cognitive development.
Should you wish to purchase one of these please indicate this above